Table of Contents
How do I watch age restricted videos on YouTube app?
- Sign in to your account.
- From the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row.
- Select YouTube.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Select Restricted Mode or Safety Mode.
- Select Enabled or Disabled.
How do I take restricted mode off YouTube?
How to Bypass Restrictions?
- Use a Proxy Website. Proxy websites can save you not only from age-based restriction but from location-based restriction as well.
- Add an NSFW to Your Link.
- Use Repeat Option.
- Embed Video.
- Apps (For Android Users)
How can I watch restricted videos on YouTube without signing in?
Watch age-restricted video without logging in All you need to do is to alter the URL a little. For example, in the restricted video ‘
Why can’t you watch age restricted YouTube videos anymore?
Age-restricted videos are not viewable to users who are under 18 years of age or signed out. Also, age-restricted videos cannot be watched on most third-party websites. Viewers who click an age-restricted video on another website, such as an embedded player, will be redirected to YouTube or YouTube Music.
Why can’t I disable restricted mode on YouTube?
In case the Activate Restricted mode is greyed out, click on ‘Unlock Restricted mode on this browser option’ present below the same setting. You will need to enter your Google account password. Enter the password. Reload your browser, and Restricted mode should be turned off.
How can I watch YouTube videos without YouTube?
6 Ways to Watch YouTube Without Going to YouTube
- Toggles. Toogles is a fast and minimalist alternative interface for YouTube.
- ViewPure. ViewPure is another way to watch YouTube videos without YouTube itself.
- VLC. One of the most oft-overlooked ways to watch YouTube is to skip the browser entirely.
- DF Tube.
Why can’t you watch age-restricted YouTube videos anymore?