Table of Contents
Why has Waze stopped working?
Make sure “play sound to phone speaks” is unchecked. Close the app and restart your phone for good measure. If that doesn’t work then clear the Waze app cache. If all the above still doesn’t work, then try reinstalling the Waze app.
Is the Waze app currently down?
Check all waze.com outages. Waze.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Waze.com over the last 10 automatic checks.
Is there a better app than Waze?
There are more than 50 alternatives to Waze for a variety of platforms, including Android, iPhone, Android Tablet, iPad and Online / Web-based. Other great apps like Waze are OsmAnd (Freemium, Open Source), MAPS.ME (Free), HERE WeGo (Free) and Organic Maps (Free, Open Source).
How do you clear the Waze cache?
2. Clear the Waze cache or reinstall the app
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Find Apps & notifications and tap on it.
- On the bottom of the screen select See all apps.
- Now scroll down until you find Waze and tap on it.
- In the App info screen, select Storage.
- Tap on the CLEAR CACHE button.
How do I reset my Waze?
A full reset for the Waze app comes down to just a simple code that you can type in the search box (the one where you typically type the destination address). So launch Waze, tap the search box, and then type this code: ##@resetapp. You should then get a confirmation that the app is being reset.
How do I clear Waze cache iOS?
How to Clear Waze Cache on iOS
- Open the Settings on your iOS device and tap on General.
- Tap on iPhone Storage.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap on Waze. Or, tap on the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner and type Waze to locate the app quickly.
- Tap on Offload App. Then, confirm.
Is there a problem with GPS today?
Recent Outages GPS satellite outages identified as historical by the US Air Force, occurring within the last month. There are no recent outages at this time.
How do I fix Waze GPS?
Android mobile devices
- Make sure you’ve allowed Waze to use your phone’s location. Still see the error message? Go to the next step.
- Hard reboot your phone. This is the most common way to solve the issue.
- Test your GPS. Check your phone’s GPS to see if it’s working properly by installing a GPS status app.
What is the best app like Waze?
Top 10 Traffic Apps for 2021 | Android & IOS
- Waze. The most well-known traffic app is free and perhaps its biggest draw is the real-time traffic information provided by users.
- Google Maps.
- Apple Maps.
- Traffic Spotter.
- USA Traffic Cameras.
- TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic.
Which is better for Doordash Waze or Google Maps?
Google Maps uses speed data from other drivers who are using the app and road sensors while Waze is more actively maintained by the drivers alone. Waze users are more active in reporting what’s going on out on the road. As a result, Waze is more community-driven while Google Maps is more data-driven.
How do I clear WAZE cache iOS?
How do I uninstall and reinstall Waze?
Uninstall the Waze app:
- Go to your phone and tap on settings.
- Scroll down and choose the application manager.
- Then, select and click on the Waze app.
- Finally, hit the uninstall button.
Does Waze work with Apple CarPlay?
Waze for iPhone finally works with Apple CarPlay on iOS 12. The latest update to Waze lets you use the smart navigation app on the built-in screen in your car with CarPlay support. Waze on CarPlay includes voice search, reporting issues for other drivers, and more.
How do you add Waze to Android Auto?
Get directions with voice commands Connect your mobile device to your vehicle with a USB cable. Select Navigation App from the footer of your screen. If you haven’t used Waze in Android Auto before, tap the Navigation App again and select “Waze.” Say “OK Google” or select the microphone .
Is Waze free to use?
Waze is a free, ad-supported interactive navigation app owned by Google and available for both iOS and Android. It uses your smartphone’s GPS service to calculate routes between destinations and gathers information via social media-based crowdsourcing to alert you to road conditions while you drive.
Can Waze app be used offline?
Waze works offline, yeah it does. You can use it offline by following the procedures given in the next section. When one has to go for any trip or destination, he or she can use this application. While on the move, you can quickly add your destination or location in this app with the help of any internet connection.