Table of Contents
Where can I find a wedding Inspo?
Here are a few places to look for wedding inspiration.
- Instagram. Pinterest isn’t your only online resource.
- Your own home. Home is where the heart is, right?
- Your wardrobe. Rummaging through your closet can be a source of wedding inspiration when hunting for your bridal ensemble.
- Your local bar.
- Your parents’ wedding album.
What tools does a wedding planner need?
11 helpful wedding planner tools
- Wedding Spot’s Wedding Venue Finder. Wedding Spot is a digital planning tool that makes it easy to find wedding venues.
- Social Tables.
- Carats & Cake.
- LaddyMarry Wedding Planner.
- The Venue Report.
How do I organize my wedding planning?
8 Ways to Stay Organized During Wedding Planning
- Write things down. When in doubt, make a list.
- Consider a color coded system. What’s even better than a list?
- Communicate clearly.
- Delegate, delegate, delegate.
- Start early.
- Take advantage of pre-assembled timelines.
- Store all your ideas in one place.
- Plan to plan.
Can you be an online wedding planner?
With virtual wedding planning you get customized budgets and checklists that are specific to your wedding and not a generic checklist or budget. You get access to your planner to ask any questions you may have and will know everything you need to do to properly plan your wedding.
How can I organize my wedding online?
How to organize an online wedding
- Choose a streaming service.
- Organize any needed technology instruments.
- Check if your vows will be legal or just ceremonial.
- Coordinate vendors if needed or order ahead everything by yourself.
- Provide your guests with written instructions.
- Clean up space.
- Do your own makeup and hair.
How much does a wedding planner make?
Before making the decision to go to wedding planner school, getting certified, or marketing their new business, one of the most common questions I hear aspiring wedding planners ask is: “How Much Do Wedding Planners Make?” The short answer: $44,260 per year, or $3,262 per wedding.
Which is the best wedding app?
We’ve taken a look at 10 of the best apps for wedding planning.
- WeddingHappy (Free) WeddingHappy is a smart wedding planning app.
- Tie The Knot (Free)
- iWedPlanner (Free)
- Wedding Countdown (Free)
- Table Plan (Free)
- Wedding LookBook (Free)
- Honeyfund Wedding Registry (Free)
- LadyMarry Wedding Planner (Free)