What jobs can I do at 15 years old?
What sort of work can 14 and 15-year-olds do?
- Barista. National average salary: $11.66 per hour.
- Busser. National average salary: $10.87 per hour.
- Caddy. National average salary: $14.43 per hour.
- Cashier. National average salary: $11.52 per hour.
- Dog walker.
Can you get a job anywhere at 15?
A work permit is a legal document required by the state of California that allows a person under 18 years of age to hold a job. You may get a work permit from your local public high school.
How can I get my first job at 15?
- Tips for Finding Your First Part-Time Job.
- Preparing for the Job Hunt.
- Put Together a Simple Resume.
- Tap Your Network for Leads.
- Make a List of Places to Apply.
- Be Prepared for Rejection.
- Be Ready for an Interview.
- What to Wear to Apply and Interview.
What stores can you work at 15?
Publix. Other information: Publix maintains a list of minimum age requirements to work specific positions.
What jobs are hiring at 15?
Employers in Florida that hire 15 year olds include chain restaurants such as McDonald’s and Taco Bell, government jobs like life guarding or working the concession stand at a public pool. Other options include a lawn-mowing business or a community camp worker.
Can you work at 14?
14 years of age can work in a variety of non-manufacturing and non-hazardous jobs. You can work in retail, food service, or recreational park. Here are some jobs 14 year olds can apply: Grocery Clerk.