What is the most popular site in France?
Table of Contents
What is the most popular site in France?
Top 10 Most Visited Sites
- 1 Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée = 15,600,000 visitors.
- 2 Musée du Louvre, Paris = 8,877,653 visitors.
- 3 Tour Eiffel, Paris = 7,086,273 visitors.
- 4 Château de Versailles, Versailles = 6,746,196 visitors.
- 5 Centre Pompidou, Paris = 3,611,693 visitors.
- 6 Musée d’Orsay, Paris = 3,144,449 visitors.
What can you find out about France?
- Population: 68 million people live in the country (2021)
- Capital: Paris, with 11 million inhabitants.
- Name: République Française (French Republic)
- Motto: ‘Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité’ (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity)
- Government: Democracy.
- Language: French.
- Religion: mainly Christians 65%, Muslims 8%
What are 5 interesting facts about France?
Cultural fun facts about France
- Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite is the national motto.
- The Tour de France cycle race has been running for over 100 years.
- The camera phone was invented in France.
- The Louvre in Paris is the most visited art museum in the world.
- France has won the most Nobel prizes for literature.
What France is famous for?
What Is France Famous For? (20 Prominent Things)
- The Eiffel Tower.
- The Louvre.
- Notre-Dame de Paris.
- Palace Of Versailles.
- Moulin Rouge.
- Disneyland Paris.
- Fine Wines.
Where can you find information online in France?
The top 10 online stores in France
- Amazon. 2.185 billion euros.
- Cdiscount. 2.075 billion euros.
- Vente-Privee. 1.885 billion euros.
- Auchan. 1.318 billion euros.
- Apple. 820 million euros.
- Fnac. 675 million euros.
- Showroomprivé 588 million euros.
- La Redoute. 533 million euros.
How many websites are there in France?
At the end of last year, French ecommerce federation Fevad counted about 173,000 active retail websites in France.
Can you marry a dead person in France?
Under French law posthumous marriages are possible as long as evidence exists that the deceased person had the intention while alive of wedding their partner. According to Christophe Caput, the mayor who married Jaskiewicz, her request was “rock solid”.
Is ketchup illegal in France?
In 2011, France banned the tomato condiment from school cafeterias in order to preserve French cuisine. The one ironic exception: Students can still eat ketchup on French fries.
Is it illegal to throw out food in France?
In February 2016, France adopted a law on fighting food waste that meant supermarkets were forbidden to destroy unsold food products and were compelled to donate it instead. This law constituted the starting point of the fight against food waste through banning its destruction and facilitating donation.
Is France known for love?
For a long time, France has been renowned as one of the most romantic countries in the world, with Paris often being referred to as the ‘city of love’. Unsurprisingly, Paris is where countless couples flock for a short break or choose to declare their love for this city by purchasing a permanent home.
How popular is Amazon in France?
Amazon France is the most popular eCommerce website in the country, pulling in around 19 million visitors per month. However, Amazon France is not as dominant as it is in the US and UK. There are a number of French marketplaces which you may not have heard of, that attract large volumes of shopper traffic.
How do I google a French website?
Google offers dozens of country-specific search engines; here are the ones for francophone countries. Note that for multilingual countries, you may need to click “français” near the search box to go to the French interface. Click on the country of your choice: Google Algérie.
What are the best websites for living in France?
Another great website on the subject of France is called The Good Life France. You’ll find here tons of information on French culture, living in France, the different regions of France and even French food. This site itself has thousands of articles for you to explore so you’ll likely never run out of great articles to read here.
What is the Welcome to France website?
The Welcome to France website is designed to guide you through the various steps required for your expatriation to France. “Welcome to France” is a useful source of information for international talents and their families when dealing with the following administrative formalities: Visa, residence permit and work permit requirements
What is France today?
France Today is the leading website and print magazine written for an international audience of educated Francophiles interested in French travel, culture, gastronomy, shopping & entertainment, art & design, society & history.
How many times has France today been visited on the Internet?
(Visited 273,958 times, 127 visits today) France Today is the leading website and print magazine written for an international audience of educated Francophiles interested in French travel, culture, gastronomy, shopping & entertainment, art & design, society & history.