Table of Contents
- 1 What does the yellow exclamation mark mean on my BMW?
- 2 What does the yellow exclamation mark on the dashboard mean?
- 3 What does the triangle with exclamation point mean in a BMW x5?
- 4 What are the symbols on a BMW dashboard?
- 5 How do I reset the exclamation mark on my BMW?
- 6 What does the light with the exclamation mark mean?
- 7 What does exclamation mark indicate?
- 8 How do you reset BMW dashboard symbols?
- 9 What does the exclamation mark mean on a BMW 1 Series?
- 10 How do I reset my BMW x5 after replacing the battery?
- 11 What does exclamation light mean in BMW?
- 12 Where is upside-down exclamation point?
- 13 Are your BMW X5 dashboard warning lights the same as X7?
- 14 What do the warning lights on my dashboard mean?
- 15 What does the yellow triangle with an exclamation point on it mean?
- 16 What does the red light on the BMW dashboard mean?
What does the yellow exclamation mark mean on my BMW?
The symbol means there is an issue with your engine, its emissions, or components. Steering System: A steering wheel with an exclamation mark means there is an issue with your steering system. If the symbol shows in yellow, it means that your tire pressure is down by about 10 percent.
What does the yellow exclamation mark on the dashboard mean?
tire pressure warning light
The tire pressure warning light is depicted as a yellow tire with an exclamation point in the middle. This warning light signifies that one of the vehicle’s tires is underinflated, and – in some modern vehicles – it can indicate which exact tire has low pressure.
What does the triangle with exclamation point mean in a BMW x5?
The exclamation mark inside the triangle icon means the flux capacitor is fluxing. maswastage 06:35 PM 04-07-2010. Originally Posted by noro.
What are the symbols on a BMW dashboard?
BMW DASHBOARD WARNING LIGHTS
- Red – Communicates a warning that requires immediate attention.
- Orange and Yellow – Designates a warning that is not critical but requires attention as soon as possible.
- Blue and Green – Indicates the BMW features or technology that is currently active.
How do I reset the exclamation mark on my BMW?
AndyM wrote: Start the engine then scroll through the obc until you reach the ‘flat tyre’ symbol with the word RESET. Press in the end of the stalk to select. Press and hold for about 5 seconds and a tick should appear then just drive off and it will reset on the move.
What does the light with the exclamation mark mean?
Tire pressure warning light
Tire pressure warning light This dashboard light looks like a tire with an exclamation point in it and means that the tire pressure in at least one of your tires is low and underinflated. You’ll want to check your tire’s air pressure immediately.
What does exclamation mark indicate?
The exclamation mark, !, also sometimes referred to as the exclamation point, especially in American English, is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings, or to show emphasis. …
How do you reset BMW dashboard symbols?
Locate the small odometer button near the bottom left corner of the instrument panel. Press and hold it until the service message appears. Release the button, and press and hold it again until the message says “Reset?”.
What does the exclamation mark mean on a BMW 1 Series?
This exclamation mark in a triangle symbol will illuminate in red to inform the driver that a service is due. If it illuminates in yellow, it signifies that the engine will start next time the start/stop button is pressed, possibly without the brake or clutch being depressed.
How do I reset my BMW x5 after replacing the battery?
How To Reset BMW Computer After Battery Change?
- Step 1: Restart the controller.
- Step 2: Tap the “Trip” button to wake it up and glow.
- Step 3: Continue to press and hold that “trip” button and hold until the “Reset” button appears on the screen.
- Step 4: Reset.
What does exclamation light mean in BMW?
Exclamation Mark in Circle: If this light shows up on your dash, it can indicate either that your brake fluid is low (red) or that your hill assist feature isn’t working (yellow). Either one warrants an inspection to fix.
Where is upside-down exclamation point?
Inverted punctuation such as upside-down question marks or exclamation points are found in the languages of Spain and Latin American Spanish. This punctuation marks the beginning of interrogative or exclamatory sentences or clauses and is mirrored at the end with standard punctuation.
Are your BMW X5 dashboard warning lights the same as X7?
Remember to always check your owner’s manual if you’re unsure of a warning light — after all, the BMW X5 dashboard warning lights may not be exactly the same as the X7 or the 5 Series. If you have any additional questions about your BMW warning lights, contact us today!
What do the warning lights on my dashboard mean?
Some warning lights indicate easy fixes, while others could point to more serious issues with your vehicle. A warning light with exclamation point (!) illuminated on your dash can tell you several things depending on the icon it is paired with.
What does the yellow triangle with an exclamation point on it mean?
After calling Toyota back this morning, yes, the yellow triangle with exclamation point appears if there’s any little problem (door ajar, key in ignition, etc as mentioned in post above), and also, as you said, every 5,000 miles for a regular maintenance.
What does the red light on the BMW dashboard mean?
If you BMW becomes overdue for service the light will turn red. Light Bulb: If this symbol is lit then one or more external lights are out or experiencing an issue. If, after changing your bulbs, the light is still on, we suggest a visit to a service center.