Table of Contents
What do you do when a guy says he has no feelings for you?
What to do when a guy is confused about his feelings?
- Openly talk to him. It’s a good idea to let the guy know about your feelings.
- Give him time and space. Try not to make him feel like he has to decide right away.
- Reassure him. Let him know that you understand that he isn’t ready yet.
How do you tell if a guy has no feelings for you?
How to Tell if a Guy Is Confused About His Feelings for You
- He will have sex with you but won’t hold your hand.
- He doesn’t take you on real dates.
- He has a wandering eye.
- He doesn’t talk about the future with you.
- He never does anything nice for you.
- You’re in a situationship.
- Communication frequency fluctuates often.
What is a person with no feelings called?
apathetic. / (ˌæpəˈθɛtɪk) / adjective. having or showing little or no emotion; indifferent.
Why do guys suppress their feelings?
As emotions such as fear and sadness are generally not as accepted, men might try to hide these from themselves and those around them. They feel that they should be able to cope on their own. Individuals might try to cope with ‘negative’ emotions in one or more of the following ways: Withdrawing from family and friends.
What causes a person to be emotionless?
Depression and anxiety are two of the most common causes. Severe levels of acute elevated stress or nervousness can also trigger feelings of emotional numbness. Post-traumatic stress disorder, which can be tied to depression and anxiety, can cause you to feel numb, too. Some medications can also cause numbness.
Can guys hide their feelings?
Do guys need time to process feelings?
Men need time on their own to process information and feelings. When women provide this space, it allows the man to step forward. Women naturally want to decrease space to create connection, which often makes men feel suffocated and overwhelmed.
Can a man like you and not show it?
When a guy likes you but is hiding it, he’ll find reasons and excuses to talk to you. That way, he can use these instances as opportunities to get to know you better, but they’re under the guise of him trying to get other information about a different topic.