Table of Contents
Sculpture – thesaurus
- bas-relief. noun. a style of sculpture in which the artist forms shapes in stone, clay, metal etc, so that they stick out slightly from their background.
- bronze. noun. a statue of a person or animal, made of bronze.
- bust. noun.
- carve. verb.
- carved. adjective.
- corn dolly. noun.
- figurine. noun.
- inukshuk. noun.
What 6 letter words can you make with statue?
Words that can be made with statue
What’s another word for artwork?
What is another word for artwork?
|sculpture||work of art|
What is the sentence of sculpture?
(1) What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soul. (2) What is sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soul. (3) Tom teaches sculpture at the local art school. (4) All the parts of the sculpture have to be welded together.
How do you make decorative words?
Decorative text can be just for fun or functional….From the Drawing toolbar:
- Click the Insert WordArt button to see the WordArt Gallery.
- Click the choice that most nearly matches your preference and click OK.
- In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box that appears, type your text (to replace Your Text Here) and click OK.
How do you turn words into a shape?
Use WordArt to shape text
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click WordArt, and then click the WordArt style that you want.
- Type the text that you want.
- Change the font size, if needed, and then click OK.
What words can you spell with dragon?
Words that can be made with dragon
What word is statue?
accurate, appropriate, authentic, bona fide, correct, genuine, honest, legitimate, natural, normal, perfect, proper, pure, sincere, truthful, typical, dedicated, devoted, faithful, honorable.
What words have the root Ora?
6-letter words that start with ora
What are some art quotes?
10 Famous Quotes About Art !
- “Every artist was first an amateur” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Creativity takes courage” – Henri Matisse.
- “Every child is an artist.
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it” – Ansel Adams.
- “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” –
Where can I find a sculpture and Fine Arts word list?
To see Sculpture and Fine Arts word lists, please go to the home page for word games, interactive worksheets, word puzzles and themed content. 2500 pages of free content at www.myvocabulary.com are available only online. There are no fees.
How do you unscramble words in Scrabble?
Using our word unscrambler to make words from letters you have couldn’t be easier. It’s quick, convenient and accurate. To unscramble letters: Choose your preferred game dictionary from the provided pull-down list. If your game isn’t listed or you’re not sure, Scrabble Dictionaries is a safe bet. Type your letters into the search bar on this page.
How do you unscramble words in WordFinder?
The WordFinder unscramble tool is more than a simple search. It’s a full-service, word games cheat, ready to turn up to 12 letters into a neat list of unscrambled words for you to choose from. To unscramble letters, just type them into the search.
What are 3 letter words made out of scuba?
3 letter Words made out of scuba. 1). sau 2). sac 3). sab 4). abs 5). cub 6). cab 7). bus 8). bas 9). sub.