Table of Contents
What are the 8 bar subjects Philippines?
Philippine Bar Exam Coverage 2021
- Political and International Law. The 1987 Constitution.
- Labor Law and Social Legislation. Fundamental Principles.
- Civil Law. In General.
- Taxation Law. General Principles.
- Commercial Law. Insurance.
- Criminal Law.
- Remedial Law.
- Legal and Judicial Ethics and Practical Exercises.
How many times can you take bar exam in the Philippines?
The rule limits to five the number of times a candidate may take the Bar exams. The rule disqualifies a candidate after failing in three examinations. However, he is permitted to take fourth and fifth examinations if he successfully completes a one-year refresher course for each examination.
How can I pass the Philippine Bar?
How to Pass Bar Exam: 10 Preparation Tips You Need to Know.
- Have a study plan.
- Study the basics.
- As a rule, do not read new textbooks.
- Discriminate teachers in review school.
- Stick to case digests.
- Practice answering previous Bar questions.
- Have a study buddy.
- Study every day but take a lot of breaks.
What does passing the bar allow you to do?
After passing these exams, candidates must serve as an articled clerk for one year, after which they must pass the final examinations, which deal with court procedure, procedure for registering land rights in real estate, procedure for registering corporations, partnerships, and liquidations, interpretation of laws and …
How to prepare for the Philippine Bar Exams?
1. Have a study plan. Five or six months before the Bar Exams, do a study plan. Set dates that are not too strict nor too loose. Have your study materials, pens, highlighters, Manila papers, and markers ready. 2. Study the basics. You will never go wrong by studying the basics.
What are the bar exam dates for 2010?
BAR EXAMINATIONS 2010 September 26, 2010 Legal Ethics & Practical Exercises Remedial Law September 19, 2010 Criminal Law Mercantile Law September 12, 2010 Civil Law Taxation Law September 5, 2010 Labor Law Political Law BAR EXAMINATIONS 2009 October 4, 2009 Legal Ethics & Practical Exercises
How to study for the English bar exam?
1. Have a study plan. 2. Study the basics. 3. As a rule, do not read new textbooks. 4. Discriminate teachers in review school. 5. Stick to case digests. 6. Practice answering previous Bar questions. 7. Have a study buddy. 8. Study every day but take a lot of breaks. 9. Do a second reading. 10. Take advantage of your school’s Bar Operations.
Are there any tips for passing the bar exam?
Some review schools even offer mock Bar Examinations that not only aid you in the proper way of answering questions but also gauge your handwriting and test your legal knowledge. Some review teachers even provide ‘Bar tips’ or questions most likely to appear in the Bar Examinations. How to Pass Bar Exam: 10 Preparation Tips You Need to Know.