Table of Contents
How do you use record in a sentence?
The long-playing record was made defunct by the arrival of the CD.
- The sale generated record profits.
- His record made the charts.
- It was a record attendance for a midweek game.
- No formal record of the marriage now survives.
- On sale at record stores now.
- Her brother runs a record shop in Chester.
How do you use the word video?
Video sentence example
- We don’t simply have more video screens; we now have an infinitude of broadcasters.
- She left the room to get the video camera.
- My guys have something on the video cameras.
- You can play video games and paint or draw from anywhere.
How to make a sentence with tape?
Use “tape” in a sentence | “tape” sentence examples
- Shall I tie the package or tape it?
- The tape was driven by a clockwork motor.
- I used tape to tie up the box.
- The sticky tape on the parcel came unstuck and the whole thing came undone.
- Using a wide tape gives better quality sound reproduction.
How do you use time in a sentence?
Examples of ‘in time’ in a sentence in time
- Luckily one of his crew spotted them just in time.
- Luckily he got out of the way just in time.
- Looks like they pulled over just in time.
- In this piece he pursues a longstanding interest in how art can exist in time and not just occupy space.
What is sentence recording in English grammar?
What is reordering sentence in English grammar? It concentrates on the arrangement of a few jumbled sentences for Class 10. The students are usually asked to arrange a bunch of sentences and the way you arrange it determines their performance in the final exam.
What is a record example?
As an example, an A Record is used to point a logical domain name, such as “google.com”, to the IP address of Google’s hosting server, “74.125. 224.147”. These records point traffic from example.com (indicated by @) and ftp.example.com to the IP address 66.147.
What does vedio mean?
1 : being, relating to, or used in the transmission or reception of the television image a video channel — compare audio. 2 : being, relating to, or involving images on a television screen or computer display a video terminal. Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About video.
How do you use pin in a sentence?
Examples of pin in a Sentence Verb She pinned a rose to her dress. The general pinned the medal on the soldier. She pinned up her hair. He pinned a sign on the wall.
What is the sentence of soup?
Soup sentence example. All he had to do was keep feeding her soup every night, and one day, she’d be better. When he’d finished, he swapped out the soup for the water. After homemade chicken soup and a grilled cheese sandwiches we returned to the office.
Do you say born on or born in?
If you are talking about the year, month or season then it should be: Born in. Example: I was born in 1980 (May, summer). If you are talking about day of the week or a holiday then it should be Born on. Example: I was born on Monday (Christmas day).