Table of Contents
How do I switch back to classic Facebook when there is no option?
If you’re currently using the new layout and want to make the most of classic Facebook before it disappears into the ether, you can revert back to it by clicking the arrow in the top right of the screen and selecting ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’.
How do I change my Facebook page to classic view?
To switch back to classic Pages on desktop:
- Open your new Page.
- In the menu next to Edit Page, click … and select Switch to classic Pages.
- Follow the flow and select Continue.
How can I find my original Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I change the old version of Facebook on my phone?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to the Security section and tap Apps and Websites. Scroll down and tap Old versions of Facebook for mobile.
How do I delete an old Facebook account?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I get the old version of Facebook on my iPhone?
Download an older app version: Go to the Purchased screen. For iPhone the Purchase screen is in the Updates tab. Select the app you want to download. If a compatible version of the app is available for your version of iOS simply confirm that you want to download it.
How do I downgrade my Facebook app on my iPhone?
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer > Click on the device tab > Choose Apps option. Step 6. Next to the particular app that you would like to downgrade, there will be a Remove button > Choose the Remove button and then click on Apply.