How do I reset my Spectrum box?
Refresh/Reset Your Receiver Online
- Sign in to your Spectrum account.
- Select the Services tab.
- Choose the TV tab.
- Select Experiencing Issues? next to the equipment of your choice.
- Choose Reset Equipment.
What does S0A00 mean?
If you have the S0A00 error message it means your TV Box has not yet been activated or has somehow lost its activation. If the error does not go away within approximately one hour, determine if the error message is on all your TVs, or just one, and then contact us so a representative can assist you.
What to do when TV says this channel should be available shortly?
If you are seeing the message “One Moment Please, this channel should be available shortly” on all TVs in your house, check all of the following: Make sure your bill payment is not overdue: Check the balance and due date on your last BendBroadband statement.
Why does my cable box keep rebooting?
Simple ventilation or signal problems can cause cable boxes to reboot. While it may surprise a user if a cable box reboots without user interaction, the reasons are as simple as power surges, overheating or temporarily degraded signal quality.
How do I fix error code s0a00?
You can try to fix the One Moment Please error by resetting your TV box.
- Power off the TV box.
- Detach the power cable from the back of the unit, and from the wall outlet or power bar.
- Wait 30 seconds and then reconnect the power cable to the unit and the power source.
- Wait up to 2 minutes for the TV box to reboot.
How do I activate my cable box?
You can activate your cable box online or by calling Comcast….The quickest way to activate your box is to visit the Comcast Activation site:
- Visit xfinity.com/activate .
- Enter your account number and phone number.
- Wait while your cable box is activated. This may take 20 minutes or so to complete.
Why do I have to reboot my cable box so often?
Why does my cable TV say one moment please this channel should be available shortly?
Note: If you see a message saying “One Moment Please,” it may mean that the channel(s) is not included in your TV package. Make sure you’re subscribed to the right package to receive specific channel access.