Table of Contents
How do I fix in-app purchase error on android?
If you haven’t received an in-app item you bought, try closing and restarting the app or game you’re using.
- On your device, open the main Settings app .
- Tap Apps or Manage applications (depending on your device, this may be different).
- Tap the app you used to make your in-app purchase.
- Tap Force stop.
How do you get Nancy Drew games to work on Windows 10?
Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘properties’. b. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select a previous operating system from the drop down menu.
How do I install a CD game on Windows 10?
WINDOWS 10 – GAME INSTALLATION
- Go to your Documents folder and create a new folder.
- If installing from disc, insert game Disc 1 in your disc drive.
- Right-click your CD-Rom/DVD drive and choose Open.
- Look for the Setup file (this file will display as Setup Application, Setup.exe, or Setup Launcher Installshield).
How do I insert a disc?
Start by pressing the drive’s eject button, which pops out the tray (often called a drink holder in computer jokes). Drop the disc into the tray, label side up. Gently nudge the tray back into the computer. The tray slides back in the rest of the way on its own.
Why can’t I make in game purchase?
If you experience trouble making a purchase, follow the steps below: Make sure in-app purchase options are set correctly on your device. Play Store > Payment Methods. Verify that you are using a valid payment method and that your payment information is up to date.
To fix these errors, try the following steps:
- Make sure your card & address information is up to date.
- Submit any extra information that is requested.
- Check you have sufficient funds for the purchase.
- Contact your bank or card issuer.
- If you see “Your payment was declined due to an issue with your account”
Will Nancy Drew work on Windows 10?
” Windows 10 Compatibility: We know Nancy Drew game compatibility must be on a lot of your minds with the upcoming release of Windows 10. Microsoft has indicated that Windows 10 has the same base code as Windows 7 & 8 and therefore all games that work on Windows 7 & 8 should work on Windows 10.
How do I install a game CD on my computer?
CD: Insert the disc into your computer and wait for an AutoRun prompt. You should see an option that says something along the lines of “Run setup.exe”. Steam: Hover over Library, click on Games. Navigate to your game and click install.