Table of Contents
How can I get Microsoft certified for free?
Currently, there are two ways to get Microsoft certification for free and one way for a reduced fee. Either by Attending Microsoft Training Days, by Passing a Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge, or even by the Pluralsight Certification Program for Microsoft Azure (50% Discount).
How do you check if you are Microsoft certified?
Sign in to the Microsoft Certification Dashboard and login with your credentials. Go to your Dashboard > View Transcript > select “Share or Download”. On the next page, you can create an Access Code. The code must be alphanumeric with a minimum of 8 characters.
How much are Microsoft classes?
Step 1 – Study, Training and Tutorials
|Cert Prep: Word Expert – Microsoft Office Specialist for Office 2019 and Office 365||LinkedIn Learning||$49.99|
|MS Office; Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint 2019 – Beginners||Udemy||$109.99|
How hard are Microsoft certification exams?
Microsoft certification exams are usually hard, really hard. They are generally not very fun to take. The exams dive into minutia, asking questions that people with years of experience can’t answer. Microsoft publishes exam description pages for every exam they administer.
How do I verify my Microsoft Certification?
- Use Internet Explorer then visit MCP Member Site. and sign in with your Microsoft account and password.
- Click on the “Share or download” option located under ‘Transcript’ tab.
- Select share.
- Enter an Access Code. The code must contain a minimum length of eight alphanumeric characters.
Where do I find my Excel certifications?
To obtain a copy of my Microsoft Excel Certification
- Sign in to the MCP Member Site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp.
- Go to “Your dashboard” tab.
- On the next page, please click on “Share or download” under the “Transcript”