How can I get answers faster?
- good title.
- Make question easy to read make it short.
- Format code correctly. Indent etc. (look below for more detail!)
- Provide background.
- Make your question most generic version of a specific problem.
- Provide code that actually stands on its own.
- Edit your question often.
- Use correct tags on your question.
How do you solve more questions in less time?
Answer: If you don’t have much time for studies then do smartwork instead of hard work. And if you have good amount of time then understand and remember everything well. You should make time arrangements and see to it that u finsh the topic in the time u have fixed for it.
What is the fastest way to get answers on Quora?
Start with who the question is addressed to: “Quora community: how can I get answers more quickly.” On that note, make sure the question is succinct and not too wordy. Erase extra fluff. Request answers from people who answer frequently, or people who don’t have too many followers(more likely to see your request).
How can I think quickly in an interview?
Preparation is the key to thinking fast during an interview, and in getting the job.
- Do Your Research. Review your resume to recall past projects, skills you used and results you received.
- Anticipate Difficult Questions.
- Prepare Your Own Questions.
How do you answer a question on the spot?
Try these seven steps for successful speaking on the spot.
- Relax. You want your voice to sound confident and your brain to think clearly, so you have to be as relaxed as possible.
- Repeat the question, if appropriate.
- Ask a clarifying question.
- Pause and Think.
- Use an organized structure.
- Summarize and Stop.
How do you improve speed and accuracy in math?
6 Tips to Increase Your Accuracy in Math
- Stop Calling Your Mistakes “Stupid”
- Make a List.
- Read the Question.
- Underline, circle or highlight what is being asked of you.
- Write out your work.
- Write out your units.
How can I learn 10 chapters in one day?
These six steps will help you study for an exam in 24 hours or less.
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
How do I create a question on Quora?
Whether it is web or mobile you can ask a question from your Quora Home page, you just need to click on “What is your question?” prompt above your feed and start typing your question. Once you’ve asked your question, Quora will distribute your question to writers and notify you about new answers.