Table of Contents
- 1 Who was the leader of Germany in World War 2?
- 2 What was Hitler’s real name?
- 3 Who were the 4 dictators of ww2?
- 4 Who were the main leaders in ww2?
- 5 How many Hitlers are left?
- 6 Can you name your child Adolf?
- 7 Who is the cruelest dictator in history?
- 8 Who was Hitler’s successor?
- 9 Who was the strongest leader in ww2?
- 10 Who was the most important person in World War 2?
- 11 Did Eva Braun have a child?
- 12 What are German last names?
- 13 Who was the fascist leader of Germany during World War 2?
- 14 Who is the greatest German war hero during WW2?
- 15 Who led Germany during World War 2?
- 16 Who supported Germany in WW2?
Who was the leader of Germany in World War 2?
Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor of Germany in 1933 following a series of electoral victories by the Nazi Party. He ruled absolutely until his death by suicide in April 1945.
What was Hitler’s real name?
Adolf Hitler was almost Adolf Schicklgruber. Or Adolf Hiedler. His father, Alois, was born out of wedlock to Maria Anna Schicklgruber and given her surname.
Who were the 4 dictators of ww2?
The chief leaders were Adolf Hitler of Germany, Benito Mussolini of Italy, and Hirohito of Japan….Kingdom of Cambodia (1945)
- Sisowath Monivong was the King from 1927 until his death in 1941.
- Norodom Sihanouk was the King following Monivong’s death.
- Son Ngoc Thanh, prime minister.
Who were the main leaders in ww2?
Specific Objective: Describe the political, diplomatic, and military leaders during the war (e.g., Winston Churchill, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Emperor Hirohito, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Douglas MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower).
How many Hitlers are left?
The Hitler family has five remaining members of the bloodline. If they have their way, it will end with them. Wikimedia CommonsAdolf Hitler with his longtime lover and short-lived wife Eva Braun. Peter Raubal, Heiner Hochegger, and Alexander, Louis and Brian Stuart-Houston are all vastly different men.
Can you name your child Adolf?
In fact, it is perfectly legal to call a child Adolf in modern Germany, and there are 46,000 people with the name living in the country, according to a study by the University of Leipzig. Germany has some of the strictest laws in Europe on what you can name a child. Adolf was a common name before World War II.
Who is the cruelest dictator in history?
Here are the 6 most brutal leaders in modern history.
- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)
- Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)
- Pol Pot (1925-1998)
- Heinrich Himmler (1900-1945)
- Saddam Hussein (1937-2006)
- Idi Amin (1952-2003)
Who was Hitler’s successor?
Hitler was the first dictator of Germany but he was not the last. His handpicked successor was a little known career naval officer named Karl Dönitz.
Who was the strongest leader in ww2?
Top 10 WWII Military/Political Leaders
- Sir Winston Churchill: In May of 1940, Churchill was elected Prime Minister.
- Dwight D.
- Hirohito: Emperor of Japan from 1926 through 1989, Hirohito was actually known as “Showa” during his reign.
- Adolf Hitler: Hitler was dictator of Germany from 1933 – 1945.
Who was the most important person in World War 2?
Key Figures of World War II
- Benito Mussolini. Benito Mussolini founded Fascism and ruled Italy as a dictator for more than 21 years.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Winston Churchill.
- Joseph Stalin.
- Harry Truman.
- Dwight D.
- Heinrich Himmler.
- Joseph Goebbels.
Did Eva Braun have a child?
During the war, they claim, Hitler and his mistress, Eva Braun, had a child, a boy named Siegfried, whom Hitler later ordered to be murdered.
What are German last names?
List of the most common surnames in Germany
- Müller, occupation (miller)
- Schmidt, occupation (smith)
- Schneider, occupation (tailor)
- Fischer, occupation (fisherman)
- Weber, occupation (weaver)
- Meyer, occupation (originally a manorial landlord, later a self-employed farmer)
- Wagner, occupation (wainwright)
Who was the fascist leader of Germany during World War 2?
The fascist party leader who became dictator of Italy was named “Mussolini” and was the leader of Italy during World War II. Italy during this time was allied with Germany and Japan.
Who is the greatest German war hero during WW2?
Hans-Ulrich Rudel was a German ground-attack pilot during World War II, in which he was the most decorated German serviceman and a recipient of the Knight’s Cross with Golden Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds. Rudel was credited with the destruction of 519 tanks, one battleship, one cruiser, 70 landing craft and 150 artillery emplacements. He claimed 11 aerial victories and the destruction of more than 800 vehicles. He flew 2,530 ground-attack missions exclusively on the Eastern Front, usually fl
Who led Germany during World War 2?
Adolf Hitler led the Germans during the Second World War (1939-45). His aim was to build a German Empire. In September 1938 he forced Austria to merge with Germany, and Czechoslovakia to hand territory over to him.
Who supported Germany in WW2?
Japan supported Germany in World War 2 because both the countries had the same dictatorial goals for their governments. It is true that Japan wasn’t a Nazi country but Emperor Hirohito of Japan who was in power during World War 2 had the same hatred for the Allied Countries which Hitler had.