Table of Contents
- 1 Which cities are connects by the National Highways?
- 2 Which places are linked by the National Highway 3?
- 3 Which two cities are connected by the National Highway No 1?
- 4 Which cities are connected by NH2?
- 5 Which two cities are connected by the national highway No 1?
- 6 Which highway connects Tripura with rest of the India?
Which cities are connects by the National Highways?
It forms a quadrilateral connecting the four major metro cities of India, viz., Delhi (north), Kolkata (east), Mumbai (west) and Chennai (south).
National Highway 3 runs from Agra to Mumbai. Some of the places linked by this highway are Dholpur in Rajasthan, Morena, Gwalior, Shivpuri, Guna, Indore and Mhow in Madhya Pradesh, and Dhule, Melegaon, Nashik, Igatpuri, Shahpur, Bhiwandi, Thane and Mumbai in Maharashtra.
Which is the longest national highway and which cities does it connect?
– National Highway 44 – It is the longest national highway in India with a length of 3,745 kilometres running from Srinagar in the north to Kanyakumari in the South. This highway connects 11 states and about 30 important cities with each other.
Which is the only highway that connects Tripura?
National Highway 44
Heavy rains have lashed both Assam’s Barak Valley region and Tripura for the last 10 days. This has meant Tripura’s only road connection to the rest of the country, National Highway 44 (renamed National Highway 8 under the new system), has turned into slush at many places.
Which two cities are connected by the National Highway No 1?
Delhi and Amritsar are connected by National Highway 1.
Which cities are connected by NH2?
Route description NH2 connects Dibrugarh, Sivasagar, Amguri, Mokokchung, Wokha, Kohima, Imphal, Churachandpur, Seling, Serchhip, Lawngtlai and Tuipang.
What places are linked by National Highway 2 and 3?
National Highway No. 2: It is a part of Golden Quadrilateral Super Highway and links cities like Aurangabad, Varanasi, Allahabad, Kanpur, Agra and Delhi. National Highway No. 3: It is a National Highway and links cities like Mumbai, Nasik, Indore, Biora, Shivpuri and Gwalior.
Which national highway joins Agra to Mumbai?
National Highway 3
National Highway 3 (India, old numbering)
|National Highway 3|
|North end||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|South end||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Which two cities are connected by the national highway No 1?
Which highway connects Tripura with rest of the India?
The National Highway—8, which connects Tripura with rest of India, has been extended up to Sabroom border town.
Which is the national highway of Jaipur district?
National Highway 21 (India)
|National Highway 21|
|Ghat ki Guni Tunnel near Jaipur|
|Length||465 km (289 mi)|