Table of Contents
- 1 What does mystique mean in a sentence?
- 2 What does it mean when someone calls you Mystique?
- 3 How do you use Raven in a sentence?
- 4 Is Mystique good or bad?
- 5 What is a good sentence for Ravine?
- 6 How do you use the word importunate in a sentence?
- 7 What is Mystique from X – Men?
- 8 What is Detective Mystique?
What does mystique mean in a sentence?
1 : an air or attitude of mystery (see mystery entry 1 sense 1) and reverence developing around something or someone the legendary singer’s mystique the mystique of the liturgy. 2 : the special esoteric skill essential in a calling or activity the mystique of yoga the mystique of hang gliding.
What does it mean when someone calls you Mystique?
Mystique is an aura of mystery or an air of secrecy surrounding something or someone that makes the person or thing seem very intriguing. A mysterious and intriguing man in your life who you cannot quite figure out and who fascinates you is an example of someone with mystique.
How do you use Raven in a sentence?
Raven sentence example
- Thunder tumbled down the San Juan Mountains, heralding the arrival of pelting rain that turned the Jeep road into a surging stream and the sky to an ominous shade of raven black.
- The woman cocked her head, looking for all the world like a raven .
What is mystique personality?
Mystique personalities fascinate others with their unusual ability to filter what they communicate. They thoughtfully edit their ideas and opinions, selectively choosing what to reveal and share. Because they don’t overcommunicate, they avoid sending distracting signals, making each detail more influential.
How do you make a mystique?
To create Mystique, begin your introduction with a juicy question that begs for an intriguing answer. Jump in with a descriptive story, tapping into the senses, to trigger Passion. Establish Trust with supporting facts and figures, or maintain a consistent (yet engaging) style your readers can count on.
Is Mystique good or bad?
Although she also created by two of the most influential “X-Men” creators of all time — artist Dave Cockrum, who first designed her, and writer Chris Claremont, who named her and gave her powers — Mystique actually originated as a villain of Carol Danvers, appearing first in a 1978 issue of “Ms.
What is a good sentence for Ravine?
Ravine sentence example. Casually, he began leading the horse along the ravine again. It is situated on the river Natisone, which forms a picturesque ravine here. He led the horse around and they left the ravine , traveling at right angles to the path the Indians had taken.
How do you use the word importunate in a sentence?
Importunate in a Sentence 🔉
- My mother left her husband because he was an importunate man who treated her like an unpaid servant.
- As soon as you become rich, you can expect to come into contact with many importunate people who will do nothing but demand things of you.
What is the definition of Mystique?
mys·tique | \\mi-ˈstēk \\. 1 : an air or attitude of mystery (see mystery entry 1 sense 2) and reverence developing around something or someone the legendary singer’s mystique the mystique of the liturgy.
What is a synonym for Mystique?
Synonyms for Mystique: n. •person’s strong impression (noun) charisma, temperament, nature, charm, awe, fascination, magic, glamour, character, complex, spell, attitude. Other synonyms: • character. •allure charisma.
What is Mystique from X – Men?
Mystique is a member of a subspecies of humanity known as mutants, who are born with superhuman abilities. Mystique is a shapeshifter who can mimic the appearance and voice of any person with exquisite precision, and her natural appearance includes blue skin and yellow eyes. She is typically portrayed as a foe of the X-Men.
What is Detective Mystique?
Detective Mystique. Summary. – Detective mystique makes detectives seem like superheroes in movies and television series. – Makes detectives look like their lives are full of excitement and crime-fighting.