Table of Contents
- 1 What are the 4 sources of modern history?
- 2 What are the main sources of history of modern India?
- 3 What are the sources of history of modern history?
- 4 What are sources of history?
- 5 What are the sources of Indian history?
- 6 How are the native sources different from the survey report?
- 7 What are the main sources for studying the Mauryan period?
What are the 4 sources of modern history?
- Painting machine.
What are the main sources of history of modern India?
List of main sources for the History of modern India
- Archive Materials.
- Biographies, Memoirs, and travel accounts.
- Newspapers and Journals.
- Oral evidence.
- Creative literature.
What are the sources of history of modern history?
Primary sources can include:
- Newspaper articles.
- Diary entries.
- Court files.
- And more…
What are the sources of modern Indian history answer?
the sources of modern history of India were the literary sources like manuscripts,scrolls , books ,important documents etc. the second would be archaeological sources and monuments and the third would be other sources like printing machine,photographs,reports. radio broadcasts etc.
How do the sources of history help us in modern period?
EXPLANATION: The official records and newspapers belonging to the modern period work as primary sources because they are first hand records and documents that provide the required information. The sources like magazines and books serve as secondary sources as they were recorded after the event took place.
What are sources of history?
What is a Primary Source
- Primary sources include documents or artifacts created by a witness to or participant in an event.
- Primary sources may include diaries, letters, interviews, oral histories, photographs, newspaper articles, government documents, poems, novels, plays, and music.
What are the sources of Indian history?
Ancient Indian History – Sources
- Literary and Archaeological records are the two main categories that give evidences of Ancient Indian History.
- The literary source includes literature of Vedic, Sanskrit, Pali, Prakrit, and other literature along with other foreign accounts.
How are the native sources different from the survey report?
2 Different questionnaires. The Aboriginal self-reporting question is one of the other sources of discrepancy between the NHS and the APS . Among other things, the term “North American Indian” in brackets after the term “First Nations” is not directly mentioned in the wording of the corresponding APS question.
What are some examples of primary sources in history?
Examples of Primary Sources
- archives and manuscript material.
- photographs, audio recordings, video recordings, films.
- journals, letters and diaries.
- published books, newspapers and magazine clippings published at the time.
- government publications.
- oral histories.
Which four things are considered primary sources?
What are the main sources for studying the Mauryan period?
There are two types of sources of Mauryan History. One is Literary and the other is Archaeological. The literary sources include Kautilya’s Arthasastra, Visakha Datta’s Mudra Rakshasa , Megasthenese’s Indica, Buddhist literature and Puranas.