How much is a 1803 silver dollar worth today?
Value: As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in average condition will be valued at somewhere around $1018.00, while one in certified mint state (MS+) condition could bring as much as $30,506 at auction.
How much does a 1803 silver dollar weigh?
The Draped Bust dollar is a United States dollar coin minted from 1795 to 1803, and was reproduced, dated 1804, into the 1850s….Draped Bust dollar.
|Value||1.00 U.S. dollars|
How much is a 1802 silver dollar worth?
USA Coin Book Estimated Value of 1802 Draped Bust Silver Dollar (Wide Normal Date Variety) is Worth $1,360 in Average Condition and can be Worth $39,206 or more in Uncirculated (MS+) Mint Condition.
What is a 1803 large cent worth?
Pricing the 1803 Draped Bust Large Cent
|1803 Draped Bust||$65||$1,000|
|Source: Red Book|
How can you tell if a 1796 silver dollar is real?
- Coin does not match any known obverse or reverse dies for 1796 Silver Dollars.
- Perfectly round, as though struck in collar.
- Artificial toning.
- Detail is slightly mushy and flat for the amount of wear the coin shows.
- With exception of the ‘6’ in the date, dies are a match for 1795 Small Eagle Dollar, Bolender # B14.
How much is a 1802 penny worth?
Pricing the 1802 Draped Bust Large Cent
|1802 Draped Bust||$65||$1,900|
|Source: Red Book|
What is the most valuable silver dollar?
One of the most valuable Peace dollars is the 1928-P silver dollar. As with most coins minted in Philadelphia over the years, it doesn’t contain a mint mark. With a mintage of only 360,000, it’s the most valuable Peace silver dollar in circulated condition.
What is the value of old silver dollars?
– Most Peace silver dollars, including the common dates, are worth $15 to $25 in typical circulated grades. – Uncirculated Peace silver dollars are worth approximately $23 and up. – The most-valuable Peace silver dollar is the 1928, worth around $350 and up in typical circulated grades.
How much are Morgan silver dollars worth?
Morgan silver dollars range in price from as low as $20 to as high as tens of thousands of dollars. It depends on their condition and the date they were minted, among other factors. You’re probably thinking: That’s quite a wide range! This is why you should consult a numismatic expert to appraise the value of your coin when you’re ready to sell.