Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use Descendre in a sentence?
- 2 What is the English meaning of Descendre?
- 3 What is the definition of Monter?
- 4 What is the past tense of Descendre?
- 5 What type of verb is Descendre?
- 6 What is the passe compose of Descendre?
- 7 What does D monster mean?
- 8 What is the French conjugation of Descendre?
How do you use Descendre in a sentence?
être + descendu [de, sur, etc]
- Je suis descendu du train avant elle. I got off the train before her.
- Tu es descendu de la voiture. You got out of the car. Ils sont descendus de Paris pour le mariage.
- Elle est descendue à la cave chercher une bouteille de vin. She went down to the basement to get a bottle of wine.
What is the English meaning of Descendre?
get off, to Verb (gets off; got off; getting off) step down, to Verb (steps down; stepped down; stepping down) step out, to Verb (steps out; stepped out; stepping out)
What is the opposite of Descendre in French?
Descendre is a French verb meaning descend. Here’s a list of antonyms for descend….What is the opposite of descendre?
|move up||lift off|
|take off||come up|
What is the definition of Monter?
to go up, to climb (go to a higher position) to ascend, go higher, go uphill, go upstairs. to get on, get in (a vehicle)
What is the past tense of Descendre?
The passé composé of Descendre is formed by combining the auxiliary verb être with the past participle descendu.
Does Rentrer take avoir or être?
Most verbs use either avoir or être as the auxiliary verb in Le Passé Composé (or other compound tense), but rentrer uses both, depending on its grammatical usage* and what it means in the sentence.
What type of verb is Descendre?
regular -RE verb
Conjugating the French Verb Descendre Descendre is a regular -RE verb and it follows a relatively common pattern. The same infinitive endings you see here can be applied to words like perdre (to lose) and vendre (to sell).
What is the passe compose of Descendre?
What is a mobster?
A mobster is a bad guy who’s involved in organized crime or belongs to a gang. The term mobster comes from mob, another name for the Mafia, an Italian organized crime group. Originally mob meant just “a large group of people” or “the common people,” from the Latin phrase mobile vulgus, “fickle common people.”
What does D monster mean?
1 : a strange or horrible creature. 2 : something unusually large. 3 : an extremely wicked or cruel person.
What is the French conjugation of Descendre?
Conjugating the French Verb Descendre