Table of Contents
- 1 How do you find the answer to a riddle?
- 2 Which letter can I be I go down and then up and then if I’m small down again I sound like a sheep and a tree and not me?
- 3 What are some good quiz questions?
- 4 What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
- 5 How to lose weight when it rains on your day?
- 6 What are the best rainy day activities for adults?
How do you find the answer to a riddle?
If you have a short riddle, the easiest way to find the answer to it is by plugging it into a search engine like Google. Type the entire riddle out in the search engine bar, and put quotes (” “) around it to limit your search to that exact phrase. Then, hit search and see what pops up.
What am I quiz questions funny?
Funny ‘What Am I? ‘ Quiz
- I have 2 hands but no arms.
- I go up but I never come down.
- I have lots of holes but I can hold water.
- I have many rings but they are not worth much.
- I become wet while drying.
- I get shorter as I get older.
- I get smaller every time I take a bath.
- The more you take from me the bigger I get.
Which letter can I be I go down and then up and then if I’m small down again I sound like a sheep and a tree and not me?
Answer – The letter “m”!
What has legs but doesn’t walk?
Explanation: A chair is an object which has four legs. It is used for the purpose of sitting on it. The legs of a chair cannot walk they are fixed.
What are some good quiz questions?
My 40 great example questions for hosting your first quiz
- How many time zones are there in Russia? (
- What’s the national flower of Japan? (
- How many stripes are there on the US flag? (
- What’s the national animal of Australia? (
- How many days does it take for the Earth to orbit the Sun? (
What are some easy quiz questions?
GK Questions for Kids between Age 4-7 Years
- How many days do we have in a week?
- How many days are there in a year?
- How many colors are there in a rainbow?
- Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
- How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
- How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
What has 1000 eyes but Cannot see?
Riddle answer: What has an eye but cannot see? The answer to the “what has an eye but cannot see” riddle is a needle. Get it… the eye of a needle.
What to do when it rains while it’s raining?
Going out While It’s Raining 1 Go to the movies to get your mind off the rain. It’s the classic rainy day activity: escape the dreary weather by holing up in the theater with some popcorn and a good film.
How to lose weight when it rains on your day?
When the rain puts a damper on your day, turn it around with something fun like a movie marathon or playing video games. You can also bake some cookies and make hot cocoa to beat rainy day munchies, and an impromptu dance party can help you work off the calories.
What do you do on rainy days when your bored?
Rainy days are the perfect time to catch up on work for school or your job. Get comfy with a fuzzy blanket and a hot drink, then hit the books and your laptop. Have a bubble bath. Use your extra time to treat yourself to a luxurious DIY bubble bath.
What are the best rainy day activities for adults?
One of the best rainy day activities for adults is to slip into a soothing bath laced with your own moisturizing soap blend. In a clean container, mix together ½ cup mild liquid hand or body soap, 1 tablespoon sugar or honey, and 1 egg white.