Table of Contents
How do you delete a Pokemon save file?
How to delete your game Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
- From your Nintendo Switch’s home screen, select System Settings.
- Scroll down to Data Management.
- On the right side of the screen, scroll down to Delete Save Data.
- A list of your save files will appear.
How do I delete a save file on Pokemon Emerald?
Go down. Click “delete game”. It will ask you if you’re sure you want to delete the game. Say “yes”.
How do you delete data on Pokemon Sapphire?
Unfortunately, Pokemon games only allow a single save file on each game card. If you wish to start a new save file, you must clear your previously saved data first. To do this, Press UP + B + X at the Main Menu. You will be given confirmation notices before the data has been permanently deleted.
How do you delete DS game data?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Data Management, then Delete Save Data.
- Select the game title for which you want to delete the save data.
- If available, select the User for which you want to delete the save data, or select Delete All Save Data for this Software.
How do you delete 3DS cartridge data?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu tap the System Settings icon, then Open.
- Tap Data Management.
- Tap Nintendo 3DS.
- Select the data you would like to delete, then select Delete.
- Tap Delete Software and Save Data or Create Save-Data Backup and Delete Software.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you delete a save file on Pokemon Sapphire?
In order to get around this, you’ll need to delete your old save file on the cartridge first. In order to do this, all you have to do is press and hold B and X and Up on your 3DS when your game is at the title screen. Once you’ve done this, the game should ask if you’re sure you want to erase your saved game.
How do I delete a save on Pokemon Ruby?
In order to do this, all you have to do is press and hold B and X and Up on your 3DS when your game is at the title screen. Once you’ve done this, the game should ask if you’re sure you want to erase your saved game.
How do you delete Pokemon Sapphire?
How do you soft reset Pokemon Ruby?
From time to time you may hear the term “Soft Reset.” This means resetting your game to the main menu without pressing the power button. Pressing the power button repeatedly may damage a game or the system’s hardware. Reset the game by pressing L+R+START or L+R+SELECT. Why reset your game so much?
|Height||0.4 m (1′04″)|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)|
|Abilities||1. Blaze Speed Boost (hidden ability)|
|Local №||004 (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald) 004 (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)|