Table of Contents
- 1 How can I find my SSS ID number online?
- 2 How can I find my SSS number?
- 3 How can I know my registered mobile number in SSS?
- 4 How can I get my SSS number first time?
- 5 Is SSS ID still available?
- 6 How can I get my CRN number from SSS?
- 7 How do I get an SSS number?
- 8 How to check Social Security number online?
How can I find my SSS ID number online?
This is the easiest and quickest way to know your SSS number online. Simply login to your SSS account on the website or mobile app and you will immediately see your SSS number. On the My. SSS website, your SSS number is located at the upper-left portion of the page, just below your name.
How can I find my SSS number?
How to Retrieve Lost or Forgotten SSS Number Online?
- Check the identification card (ID) issued by your company.
- If you have the old SSS ID…
- If you have an E-1 form.
- Check your email.
- Access your My. SSS online account.
- Ask your HR personnel/employer.
- Contact SSS.
- Visit any SSS branch.
Can I request SSS ID online?
Step 1: Go to the SSS website. Fill in all the details on the online form and submit. Step 2: Once the form is filled out completely, a link will be sent to your email. Step 4: Print the Personal Record Form, SS Number Slip, and SSS Number Application Confirmation email body that was sent to you by the number.
How can I know my SSS number by text?
Text SSS – SSS SMS Inquiry
- SSS 1 to 2600.
- SSS Contributions to 2600.
How can I know my registered mobile number in SSS?
Mobile Number Registered in SSS – It’s the cellphone number you registered in the SSS (not necessarily your current mobile number). Find it on your E-1 form or the latest Member Data Change Request form (if you’ve updated your member records).
How can I get my SSS number first time?
Option 1: SSS Number Online Application.
- Visit the SSS website. Click here to get to the page that says “No SSS Number Yet?
- Fill out the online form.
- Check your email.
- Provide the required information.
- Review your information.
- Generate your SSS number.
- Submit the requirements at any SSS branch.
How can I know my SSS ID and password?
Related: How to Compute Your SSS Contribution: An Ultimate Guide
- Visit the official SSS website and click the Member Poral.
- Click the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link on the My.
- Choose between two options to retrieve your account.
- Check your email for the password reset link from the SSS.
- Set your new password.
How can I get my SSS user ID and password?
Is SSS ID still available?
UMID has no expiration and is valid for life. Per SSS, UMID card is to be delivered within 30 days after application. For those who lost/want to change their UMID, a replacement fee of Php 200 is required.
How can I get my CRN number from SSS?
If you have a UMID ID with a CRN. I suggest that you register in sss online at the website or using the sss mobile app. The agency knows your number, but one way for you to view it is to register for an online account. Go to sss.gov.ph and visit the “member” link under the portal.
How can I see my SSS details?
Through the SSS Mobile Application. After installing the SSS mobile app, log in with the same credentials you use to access your My. SSS account. Click My Information and then Update Information. Click Contact Details, select Mobile Number, and then Submit.
How can I get my SSS number after online registration?
How do I get an SSS number?
Step 1: Go to the SSS website . Fill in all the details on the online form and submit. Step 2: Once the form is filled out completely, a link will be sent to your email. Click on the link and fill out the next form. Step 3: Complete the form and an SSS number will be generated for you.
How to check Social Security number online?
1. Call SSS Hotline. The SSS hotline is open 24 hours, Mon – Friday. Although their lines are busy most of the time, you can still give it a shot. Just be ready with verification question as part of their security procedure. Tel: 920-6446-55. Read more: How To Get SSS ID Number. 2. Check Online via My SSS.
How to apply for SSS ID / um ID?
Bring two (2) valid IDs as a requirement for application. Present also your SSS E1 form (Personal Record). Fill up SSS E-6 Form or Application for SSS ID form. Have your ID Clearance and Photo Capture. Wait for your SSS ID / UM ID to be delivered to your home address.
What documents do I need to obtain an SSS ID?
Document Requirements for SSS ID 1 NSO Birth certificate 2 Marriage certificate (if married) 3 Birth certificates of children (if you have children)