Table of Contents
How can I check my Metrobank savings account online?
- Go to onlinebanking.metrobank.com.ph and click Sign Up.
- Fill up the required information and follow the instructions shown on screen. Use the mobile number registered at your branch of account.
- Enroll your Metrobank accounts to fully access the new features.
How do I check my savings account balance?
Log into your bank or financial institution’s online banking system. Select your savings account from the list of accounts held at the bank or financial institution. Your account balance is normally displayed on the summary page of the savings account. Call your bank or financial institution.
How can I check my ATM balance on my phone?
The simplest and the most effective way to check bank account balance on your phone is to use an UPI app. To do this, you can download any UPI app from App store or Play store. Once it is downloaded on your mobile, start the registration process. Enter the bank’s registered mobile number and click on generate OTP.
How can I activate my Metrobank account?
Please inform us through our Customer Service Hotline at 88-700-700 or through our domestic toll free hotline 1800-1888-5775. Alternatively, you may activate your new cards on your own through the traditional channels (see end of FAQs).
How can I know my Metrobank username?
If you’ve forgotten your customer number or your username, you can easily locate them in our app. Log in to the app and go to the More menu to access Settings, and select My Details. Your ID should be located under your name.
How can I check my bank account balance without a phone number?
Everyone wants to check bank balance and keep a track on their bank accounts….Public sector banks and their contacts for missed call service:
|Bank name||The contact number for missed call facility|
|Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|Union Bank of India||09223009292|
How can I check my balance in Metrobank?
Just send an SMS using one of the following formats:
- For Available Balance: AVAIL<16 DIGIT CARD NUMBER>
- For Outstanding Balance: OBAL <16 DIGIT CARD NUMBER>
- For Statement Balance: SBAL <16 DIGIT CARD NUMBER>
How do you check my bank account is active or not online?
Here are some places where you might find bank documentation:
- Emails and text messages from your bank.
- Canceled checks and bank statements (online and physical copies)
- Old checkbooks may have deposit slips or carbon copies of checks printed with account numbers.
- Old passbooks for savings accounts.
What is spark savings account Metrobank?
Metrobank Spark Savings Account with Debit Mastercard or “Spark Account” is specifically designed for young savers 7 – 21 years of age. With NO REQUIRED INITIAL DEPOSIT*, you can easily open a Spark Account just by presenting your school ID!